Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

Who am I trying to fool? I am NOT a morning person.

Here's Day 7.  I did not make it to the 5:30am class.  I am NOT a morning person, and despite my best efforts it didn't happen.  I am also not feeling so well today.  I slept awful last night, my head is throbbing, my eyes are itchy, my ears are sloshy, and I have had this weird feeling in my throat all day.  I think the Spring allergies are now upon me.
The evening class at CF is not a class it is an open gym.  This means that you can go in and do whatever workout you want.  After only attending 3 classes so far I am not really secure in going in and not feeling all that well I have decided today will be another rest day.  On the positive side I have lost 3 pounds this week!  This was not my original intention, as I am looking to be stronger and have more energy as a result of CF.  However, the results are motivating at the end of my first week.  
Tomorrow is a new day...so I will take some allergy meds and take it easy tonight and will be back for more CF tomorrow at noon!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment