Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Attempting to induce vomit WOD!

WOD number 3 is in the books!  I was very excited to go tonight, and not because I have a rest day tomorrow, but because I had a buddy there tonight.  My friend Sarah shared my pain in a very intense workout.
We grabbed a few jump ropes to warm up.  Then the 5 of us follow our instructor out the back door.  Oh my! I knew this would be an interesting warm up.  I was correct!  
25lb overhead walking lunges (this is horrible)
Farmers walk 
Oh yeah and a tire flip.  At least this was done doubles so Sarah and I were a pretty good team.  
After that fabulous warm up came HELL!  
The WOD...
60 double unders (this meant 180 singles for me as I am not able to do the double unders yet)
50 air squats
40 parallette push ups  modified by being on my knees)
30 burpee toes to bar (modified by knee lifts, I can't get my toes overhead just yet)
20 25lb one arm kettlebell swings 10 on each side
10 wall climbs ( I didn't get all the way up but I was pretty impressed with myself)
5 muscle ups (modified with 15 dips and 15 assisted pull ups)
My time 18:11!!!  HOLY CRAP!  I seriously felt as if I was attempting to induce vomiting throughout the entire thing!  However, I can say I have made it through 3 workouts without, and my biggest fear was that I would puke in the middle of the workout.  I think I am making progress!  We shall see how I feel tomorrow.  Next workout Friday 5:30am!  I must be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment