Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back at it....

Hello All.  I know I have been away for a while with posting.  I had double ear infections and now I am fighting fluid in the tubes in my ears.  Needless to say this has caused me pain and vertigo that was not good for being in the gym.
However, I was back at it last night.  I have started at a new CrossFit gym now.  This is much closer to home and happens to be where my husband trains.  Last night he was next to me in the class though.   The trainer was so nice and understood my limitations and scaled things back a bit for me to allow me to get a good workout but not kill me.
The WOD...
40 Double unders (scaled to 80 singles)
30 Box jumps (scaled to about 12 inches)
20 Kettlebell Swings (15lbs)
5 rounds (scaled to only 4 rounds for me)
I finished in 14 minutes!
After that I met up with my cousin and went for a 30 minute light jog.  I will be going to be on her Akron Roadrunner Marathon relay team.  So here's to back at the gym and running as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment