Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Open Gym time

Sunday's are open gym time at the box.  This means that I can 1.  go in and complete a workout that I may have missed earlier in the week or 2.  work on something that I need to improve upon.  So I took the opportunity to have my husband/trainer work with me on back squats.  I was only using 55lbs and we were working on keeping my chest open because I am afraid I am going to fall on my face when I do them.  I also worked on assisted pull ups.  I really want to be able to do unassisted pull ups.  Even if it is only 1 at a time.  
After that I went for my first run with my new app called ease into 10K.  This is a 10 week to 10K training app.  It actually tells me when to run and walk, warm up and cool down right along with my music.  It makes running a breeze!  No looking at a stopwatch.  I can just run!  I love it.  I have 14 weeks until the 7.5 miles so I should be fine.  That is only about 1.3 more than a 10K.

No comments:

Post a Comment