Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day Off and Gardening

Today was an off day.  I did spend almost 2 hours in the yard getting my garden box ready, moving stones to widen my flower beds and shoveling up dirt and grass.  I felt awesome out there!  It was a beautiful Ohio spring evening!  The best part??  In 2 weeks I will have a garden planted. Fresh tomatoes, squash, green onions, broccoli and herbs will be on my plate in no time.  Oh and I won't be sore tomorrow because my CrossFit workouts have helped strengthen my squat, my stamina, and arm strength.
So I have no fear that I will wake up sore from yard work tomorrow!  YEAH!!!
Relay training will be taking a drastic shift next week as I have committed to the 7.5 mile leg now rather than the 4.8.  I do believe that CrossFit will help me reach this goal!  It is constantly varied functional movements.  This will help with the strengthening of the legs and core.  I am excited to push for a goal that just months ago seemed unreachable!  I hope that yo all will continue to follow my journey and cheer me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment