Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

CrossFit Regionals! Awesome!

So no workout today.  Instead I went to the CrossFit Central East Regionals for the CrossFit games.  I totally LOVED every minute of it!  CrossFit Utility had a team that kicked butt today.  Women's 70lb dumbell snatches and men's 100lb!  They sailed through the workout.  The rest of the team did a ridiculous number of squats, pull ups and shoulder to overhead, again with insane amounts of weight.    Then one of the trainers made the individual men's and also kicked butt in both workouts!
I also got to see Rich Froning 2011 Fittest man on earth, Graham Holmberg 2010 fittest man on earth, and Dan Bailey who broke 2 world records while I was there.  Not to mention Julie Foucher who is crushing world records for the women.
This has shown me that it is all about being the best me that I can!  There was so much motivation in that room.  The competitors were cheering each other on!  It was so awesome to be a part of possibly the best regional competition there is.
I also got a new CF tank top that says "getting stronger everyday"  This is my reminder that it is all about continuing to try.  As long as I am doing my best I will be successful at all things in my life.
So today I took away...find your motivation everyday and strive to be a better you every chance you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment